My name is Tyeler. Many of you will probably recognize me from my Instagram, @tyefitness. I am 22 years old and I was introduced to the fitness world about 4 years ago. I am currently located just outside of Kansas City, Kansas. You will most likely find me at the gym, in bed, hardstanding in random places, or obsessing over dogs. I am currently a student at the University of Kansas and I am also in the process of obtaining my CPT certification in June followed by a specialization in nutrition by next year! As for now, I will be expanding and continuing my fitness journey through this blog.
Things to know (or not):
- Dogs are my favorite.
- I love junk food and sweets.
- I am a chipotle addict.
- I come from one of the craziest families on this planet. They’re amazing.
- My two pugs are my pride and joys. (S/O @bogie & @mookie, luv u guys)
- Traveling and spending time with family are two of my favorite things.
- I laugh at my own jokes until they aren’t funny anymore.
- I suck at writing, so here’s goes nothing!